Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a wonderful weekend!


We had a really good weekend despite the yucky weather. I think it has been cloudy for a solid week now, but we still had a great weekend. Saturday, TIME seemed to be on my side. I just got so much done and had fun with it all. I had a nice morning all to myself to do fun things and find good surprises! Then I had all afternoon and night to spend playing with my little girl. We really just sat and played all day. I love days like that! Playing with the family and just hanging out at home. Some much needed time at home for sure!

The last few weeks, I have gotten up early on Sundays to do P90X with Jeremy. Kind of feels good to do that before we get moving for the day because its not easy workout but its good! Jeremy and I volunteered in the nursery this Sunday. I was in with the babies and forgot what it was like to be with babies. WOW, amazing how much more babies require and how quickly you forget it too. It was fun though. Charlee Kate is doing so great now when we drop her off at church. It was hard for her for a few weeks, but now she is good to go! The rest of the day was just resting at home. I probably could have cleaned my house very easily but I decided a long time ago, that weekends are more for fun. That cleaning stuff just has to wait.

My dad got into town this afternoon since he has a conference in Orlando this week. We are so excited to have him here for a few days!!!
VERY VERY rarely does a day go by that we miss a walk! We always take her a for a walk in the wagon or a run in the stroller. She just loves it and it is time to spend with her. She loves for me to show her everything and stop and tell her about anything and everything, but especially animals.


Charlee Kate loves to organize her toys and put them in certain spots. She gets on a mission and I love to watch her when she is on her mission. Of course, I stay on a "mission" and I am always organizing so I guess it is "embedded" in her!



On Sunday.... we went to Kelly and Kevin's for the Super Bowl Party. We have been to lots of Super Bowl Parties in our time, but it is a much bigger deal when the Steelers are playing because we do pull for them big time!!! Now we just have to hope they pull out a win! Here are the girls eating their dinner!
Hunter ate his beforehand! He was ready to play
The Super Bowl decorations! Kelly had some really cute decorations out! Of course the food was delicious too! I just love good ole dips! I think I would rather have dips than any other appetizer or fancy food out there. I love finger foods!




1 comment:

  1. Jamie. These pictures make me smile so big. CK is getting cuter and cuter!! all her expressions. I can tell yall are having the time of your lives! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete