Thursday, February 3, 2011

Most people have snow...we have muggy weather!!!

Well I know most of my friends are so sick of the snow and ice that is coming to Alabama! I can't remember when Alabama has ever had this much ice and snow. I wish we were getting this in Tampa. Instead this has been such a muggy, humid weather week. So for those of you that are sick of the ice and snow.... I am sick of the muggy humid weather too, LOL. However, at least my little girl can go outside in this. Check out the pictures below. Happy Friday and I am hoping for some cooler or nice weather that should be heading our way.
When we get home every afternoon during the week, it is all about Charlee Kate and playing. Charlee Kate loves to go outside and just sit in the grass with her blankee (of course) and her baby dolls (of course). I grabbed my camera to snap this random picture. It wasn't great, but I got one. She just loves being outside.
When Charlee Kate wakes up in the morning she always asks me for "book". She loves for us to read her little Beginners Bible that she got for her baby dedication. She loves to point to all the animals and tell me what they say. On this particular day she pitched such a fit because she did NOT want to get out of bed. I could sympathize with her because I wanted to stay in bed too.

1 comment:

  1. Love her little zebra tank:) I found some more animal print tanks that are a 2 or maybe 3t.

    ReplyDelete