Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Thursday!


I am so excited that the weekend is almost here! It has been a crazy week for us! Jeremy has been gone, my little lovey has had the runniest nose ever which kept her up one night, JEremy even had a fever before he left for a long road trip! I think we got maybe 4 non-consecutive hours of sleep one night from CK being so stuffy, but now, she seems to be a little better. She is such a trooper and from the day she was born, she has tolerated pain and sickness so well! As I said before.... I do not take up my fabulous weekends for yucky stuff like cleaning so I have been up pretty late cleaning, even cleaning out all my kitchen cabinets, starting a few projects for CK, and a few other things. Not sure how I have functioned to do all of this, but I am so excited it is all done! I didn't miss any time with CK (because she was sleeping), Jeremy (he is traveling), or my fabulous time to do whatever because I stayed up so late. Now I am ready for a fun weekend and Valentines Day. Jeremy's mom flies in on Sunday so we are super excited!

Here are a few pictures of the Miss Priss. I am in LOVE with her Valentines Outfit. More pictures to come soon of that. Until then.... here she is helping me or playing outside. I know I know a lot of my BAMA friends are so sick of that cold cold snowy weather, but I would just love it! I can't wait to live back in the big "ham" and have that wonderful snowy weather. Until then... 67 degrees, sunny and breezy will be what I get! (That one is for you Ashlee Jones! LOL).

Lots of weekend pictures yet to come!



Here is a picture of one of my new Bama cups! The most amazing lady ever does all my pottery in Bama (and I know a bunch of my blog followers use her too). I have new Bama coffee mugs. I love how Tracy uses Charlee Kate's finger prints, toe prints, hand prints, and footprints for EVERYTHING. She is soooo talented. One of my favorite things she made was the "butt" platter she made. Yes, she made an Alabama platter using CK's butt when she was 3 months old and it is so cute. Then Charlee Kate's Santa cookie plate is all made from her first Christmas hand prints and foot prints. I just love what all Tracy does!



No comments:

Post a Comment