Monday, February 28, 2011

My Girl has Gone Wild!

This could not have been a better weekend. Just gorgeous gorgeous weather! Lots of playing at the park, lots of resting, everything clean, and lots of fun! We spent forever at the park on Sunday with Charlee Kate playing, blowing bubbles, and just running in the grass. She loved it! My girl has "gone wild" though. Check out the pictures at the bottom!



Looking at the airplanes with her daddy!

Trying to blow bubbles herself, even though she wanted to eat them too!


Popping all the bubbles!




I ran in another half marathon on Sunday, the Gasparilla in Tampa. This is such a fun race! For those of you not in Tampa, Gasparilla has a lot to do with pirates, which is why Heather and I had these super cute shirts made!!! We did really good for the race and afterwards we had the best brunch! Then we were able to sit and talk with our coffee for about 45 minutes. It was so nice!

On Saturday.... just sitting in the doorway looking outside. She loves to just sit and look out

Friday afternoon, Charlee Kate was playing with Cooper. When I turned around, the straps on her bubble suit had fallen off and she was "shirtless" chasing Cooper (Pooper as she calls him). Heather and I were laughing!


I mean... she surprises me everyday with new sounds, new words, new sentences, and things she wants to do. Today she wanted diapers to put on her baby dolls. IT was so cute to watch her try to do this and she thought of this on her own.

Saturday morning, I walked into my bathroom to find this....
This is her doll crib, I wanted it to match all her other items. I designed it, had things made, and put it all together, LOL. Yes, I know it is just her doll crib, but I thought it was super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment