Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How is my baby girl so big!!!

My baby girl was 17 months old yesterday. I am not sure how that has happened. That sweet little newborn is no longer a newborn or even a baby. She is a toddler and miss independent. Here are a few random pictures of what she does best.... get into whatever she wants. On this particular night, she wanted her clothes off, just diaper on, and she loves to play in my jewelry. She "discovered" fruit loops only because I had them left over from an activity I did with my students. Rather than waste them, I took them home to see what she thought about them. She loves to get them on her own too!

While eating the fruit loops, she discovered that she could put her foot in her mouth. Real nice!!! Eating on the floor like this is NOT NORMAL at our house, but at this particular moment, it gave me 5 minutes to get the kitchen cleaned up so it worked.

Baby dolls! Boy does she love love her baby dolls and she wants to carry them ALL with her everywhere! Here are two of them, but there is a third one, she just didn't have enough hands to hold it up at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment