Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love for the day!


Well I am sending out lots of "late" Valentine Love. Not sure where, why, how the last 4 days have been so hectic. Really.... I just can't figure it out, but thankfully, my mother in law took lots of pictures of my lovey on Valentines Day so I have some to post. All these pictures were hers so enjoy!

We had a super fabulous weekend, lots of fun and relaxing things to do. Jeremy's mom came in on Sunday afternoon. We all went to a Habatchi and sushi grill. Charlee Kate just loved this! She loves to watch me cook so watching these guys cook was a real treat for her. However, she was not sure about the big flames. The weather here has been unbelieveably gorgeous!!! It was a little chilly on Valentines Day which is why she had to wear a hat, but it has warmed. Just soooo beautiful out. Makes me real excited about an extra long weekend!


Her little Valentines outfit that I had made. Wish you could see the swavorski converse she has on. Those are truly my favorite!



Jeremy with his "little Valentine"
Rocking that baby doll. Boy she loves loves those baby dolls!


Charlee Kate spent lots and lots of time walking with Nana



Going out to eat at the Restaurant
She gave lots of loving while he cooked because she wasn't too sure about those big flames




I know this is blurry but so cute! I love her cooking in her own kitchen
Now time to end with some really funny quotes for the day. My sister sent me this email and you can't tell me these aren't true!!!

1. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
2. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I am pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
3. I can't remember the last time I wasn't the at least KIND OF tired
4. Bad decisions make good stories.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (I did copy that word for word, but it is probably fitting)
6. you never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
7. Last but not least.... I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. Here is my "own" part.... I am pretty sure at work it is boredom and when I am shopping it is probably hunger.

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Kamryn loves Huggum babies too! I didn't know if you knew that Tuesday Morning carries them. Do you have one of those stores nearby?

    ReplyDelete