Monday, June 7, 2010

This weekend!

We have had a wonderful weekend! Jeremy's mom came in on Saturday. That happened to be her birthday too. Charlee Kate and I hung out at International Mall while Jeremy went to pick her up from the airport. CK loved watching all the kids in the play area. She watched them play for about 45 minutes on her little blanket (didn't want her touching all that germy stuff). We took her to eat at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was sooo yummy! I know Cheesecake Factory is a "chain restuarant" but to me it is so much better than normal places like Outback, Chilis, the usual. I love it and the atmosphere there at International is so much fun. Charlee Kate loved their bread too. However, she sat with her back to us the whole entire meal. She wanted to look at the people at the other table. It got to be pretty funny. Barbara and I were able to shop until the mall closed and Jeremy took Charlee Kate home to bed. We enjoyed our day on Sunday of just getting things done after Church. I finally organized Charlee Kate's clothes and labeled all my bins how I liked it. I realized it is pretty pathetic how much stuff she has now, but I love it and love seeing her in all those cute outfits.

This is my last week of school. I am so excited! We are going to mom and dad's condo on Friday for the whole next week. I am really looking forward to spending the summer with my little girl. Lots of pictures coming soon. I sent my camera with Jeremy already so I won't have it again until the weekend. But.... I should be getting a new phone this week and that will make for much better pictures : )

No comments:

Post a Comment