Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mommy Heaven

I am officially in "Mommy Heaven". First of all, all my baby girl has done is laugh, talk, laugh, talk. It was truly the best long weekend I have had in a long long time. We totally enjoyed all the cooking, walks, runs, pool, etc... She was just so much fun and it makes me want summer here even faster. One thing is for sure, my little girl may skip the WHOLE crawling thing. She gets soooo mad if she cannot get something, but immediately looks for your fingers to help her up so she can try to walk to it.

I should have known she would do her own thing... that means she is truly "MY CHILD". I am sure my mom is shaking her head yes as she reads this. But seriously, she is so much fun right now. Everyday, I could literally eat her up!

I did have pictures of her in her stroller ready to "roll". We do not miss a night of walking or running. Sometimes we run as a family then go back and get Chloe and sometimes we all 4 just walk, but both Charlee Kate and Chloe do not want to miss our nightly routine : )
She kept looking at her feet trying to figure out what these were

No comments:

Post a Comment