Friday, June 18, 2010

It was fabulous!!!

Every year for as long as I can remember, we have taken family beach trips, but for some reason I think this one was the best ever. We didn't do nearly as much shopping, I didn't sit outside in the sun nearly as much (yet I am still as dark as always, which should tell me something), and I wore all my cute outfits maybe twice because we hardly ever left the condo. Now it doesn't take a scientist to realize that having my little girl on this beach trip is what made it so amazing, but just having all the kids and everyone together was a lot of fun. I think all the relaxing is what made this trip so nice, we literally just did whatever and relaxed. That is what beach trips are all about! We headed back to Tampa and drove through the night while Little Miss slept the whole time without making a peep. Lots of fun weeks ahead though....NO WORK, LOTS of quality time with my Charlee Kate, my friend Ashley is coming in and then we head to Bama so I am looking forward to each and every day ahead of me. Still a few more pictures on my camera from the trip so I will load them soon.

Here is a moment when we went out to eat


We love these babies!!! Yes Hunter is still a baby to us!


It took a lot to get prepared for the picture and this picture says it all! Boy I have a good husband to do all this girly bow stuff, LOL


Big Blue eyes!


Every morning, Gammy and Pop took the girls on a walk







No comments:

Post a Comment