Friday, June 4, 2010

A few randoms

Here are a few random pictures. We have had a great week! Already Friday and I am so thankful. Nana (Jeremy's mom) flies in tomorrow for 5 days. She is so excited to see Charlee Kate. Next week is my last week of school. I am so excited so I can have time off with my little girl! Her favorite thing to do now is "pow wow" like an Indian. It is so cute and I love to watch her do that.

This picture is for the lady that made all of these outfits/bows, etc... I didn't get to keep them all, but I got to take CK's picture in them. I just loved them.

I have changed uhh? Just kidding, obviously this is not me, but Gisele Bundchen. Every single night we walk, the whole family! We never miss it! Charlee Kate in her stroller with her teething ring and Chloe following on her leash. Sometimes we run (which means Chloe has to stay home), but it is always a fun event. After Seeing this picture, Chloe needs to ride in the front with CK. However, she has to fit in the Quinny Buzz because I love my stroller for running, walking, or just strolling.
Marty and Charlee Kate at the park one day. She sends me pictures from time to time so I can see what my little girl is doing during the day. Believe it or not, she is getting hair, but hard to see, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment