Saturday, June 26, 2010

Like mommy, like daughter...

I have been saying for awhile now (actually the first day that it was 90 degrees), that I was ready for football season, but today we were all dressed and ready as if it were a fall day, haha! Everyone in red and white, Bama gear, and mommy and Charlee Kate in their denim minis. Loved it!



Jeremy is such a trooper because he does get tired of taking pictures but just does them anyways.
Now for the topic that is controversial, but luckily, was a decision that Jeremy and I made together. He has been pushing for this longer than me, but it turned out to be such an easy experience for us both and Charlee Kate did so good! She got her ears pierced on Saturday. Lots of anxiety on my end and trying to decide if it was good timing, etc, but it worked out just fine
: )


Now for me to let her sit and watch all the kids play. She was not on the germy equipment, but she loves to just watch all the other kids play.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that she got her ears pierced! I think that Mommy made a good decision:)

    Okay, so do I need to save CK Ryn's Gap mini skirts? :) Those are a favorite here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, I have heard Lindsay and Heather V talk about you! Charlee Kate is absolutely gorgeous! I loooove that precious outfit!! And girl you are gorgeous yourself :) hott mama!
    Hope yall are doing great! I am glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete