Friday, June 25, 2010

I love my friend Ashley!



My friend Ashley came to see me for 3 days. Gosh how I have missed this girl!! We met in Tallahassee 5 years ago. That was the best thing that ever happened when we lived in Tallahassee. We totally enjoyed ourselves for these 3 days. Lots of shopping, good eats, and the best part...lots of laughing. One day we sat at International Mall for over an hour, people watching. I don't think I have enjoyed myself that good in a long time. Kelly was like "you are at the mall, without a child, and you are not shopping, just people watching???". I know that sounds like a shocker, but we had shopped for 2 days already so rest assured, I had done some good shopping. It was great though. We also attended 2 stores "shopping parties". That was fun in itself too. Charlee Kate fell in love with "Auntie Ashley". Ashley... we miss you and Charlee Kate misses you making her laugh! See you soon in West Palm Beach!


We took Charlee Kate on a walk

Charlee Kate loves to prop her feet up!
Oh the gorgeous gorgeous Jimmy Choos! There is a story behind this.... will tell you all about it someday



No comments:

Post a Comment