Friday, March 19, 2010

Photo Session

This just sums up the FUN photo session. Love it!!! Kelly and I were laughing at this point! We have to cut the babies a little slack though, it was about 10 minutes from their bedtime so they were ready for bed!!!
What has happened to me? I have had help here and not a lot of recent pictures?? haha! Mom was here for 5 days for her spring break. We seem to stay on the go or I am always trying to accomplish something, especially since Jeremy was gone. I have taken soooo many pictures of Charlee Kate that if I go a day or two without a picture of her I feel like a slacker. Like I have said before, who really has time for pictures? I have always been a big picture taker, but since Charlee Kate has arrived, I take them even more. That makes sense because the pictures were getting pretty old of just us and Chloe. I always make time for it because I want to capture every little minute of this little chunky monkey. I will always remember her pictures, not necessarily the other mess that I tend to do sometimes like laundry and vaccuuming. Next, Mom wanted a few pictures of all the kids together and this gets more interesting the older they get. Enjoy!


Ella is like "seriously??". Kelly said she looked constipated here. haha! That is what makes our photo sessions fun, the crazy faces we get.
Charlee Kate wants to roll over everytime she gets on her tummy
Now they both are saying "seriously??"
How cute!
Hi Cousin, what is going on over there

Uh-Oh what is about to happen!
This is where Jeremy and I went to eat in Orlando. It was very good! 2.5 hours at a restaurant won't happen very often, but when it does, it is nice to just sit. The chairs were so comfy. I could have slept in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment