Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Charlee Kate shopping


Jeremy and I got a nice break to go to Orlando this weekend while mom kept Charlee Kate. It was MUCH NEEDED break even though I was constantly thinking "what is she doing". That is NOT because I don't trust my mom, but that is the "new mommy" in me. It was nice though. We actually sat a sushi restaurant or 2 1/2 hours. Mom had lots of fun with Charlee Kate and here is a picture of Charlee Kate and mom shopping at Target.

Up next... Charlee Kate flies home with mom on Thursday WITHOUT ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. i get so tickled when i see pictures of this little girl! she reminds me SO much of Allie and i remember the days when she would just hang out in a shopping cart, sit in the bumbo, not pull off her hats and bows, etc.... Now she's trying to get out of everything and oh how much life has changed in just a few short months. i see all that is miss charlee kate's future b/c she's going to take after her buddy, Allie!!! so get ready momma!!!! she's a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete