Monday, March 22, 2010

Just a few catch up photos...

Lately things have been crazy around the Wilson house. We had my mom here for 6 days, Jeremy was in and out from Miami, to going to Orlando with me, to flying to Alabama. He was gone non-stop. Charlee Kate had to adjust to crazy days, a new time change, and then flying to Bama and back. I had 2 days to get lots of "chores" done while I was all alone. However, I only felt caught up for about 2-3 hours, then it all started again, haha! The good thing is, we are all happy, healthy, and enjoying this gorgeous Florida weather. Here are a few pictures from the past few days.
My chunky chunky monkey!!!
We took this picture this morning before we left home. She felt all "sassy" in her leopard because she was putting on a show, haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment