Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 6 Months!

I know her outfit is a cupcake, but we will pretend the cherry is a 6 month candle!!! Happy Birthday to Charlee Kate for 6 months old!!!
6 Months ago today my little girl was born and wow what joy she has brought to us. Just this weekend alone, I have noticed SOOOO many changes in her. Sitting up, talking so much more, clapping her hands, and her favorite thing to do.... shake her head "no, no, no, no, no". And if we say those words, she gets even more excited. What a blessing she is and how lucky I am to be her mommy!!!



Thank you for all the sweet comments about completing my half-marathon. It was exciting and a great accomplishment for me 6 months after I had a baby. I swear I could have done a marathon yesterday, but today my body is saying "just chill". Jeremy and Mark kept saying "you guys aren't even sweating". haha! Here is my favorite saying "We are all Kenyans on the inside". Thank you everyone and look for pictures as we head to Seaside this upcoming weekend for fun with my parents and another fun race!! More race pictures below.




No comments:

Post a Comment