Friday, March 26, 2010

I heart weekends!!!

Today was just gorgeous here in Florida and the best part is.... it is FRIDAY!!! At the very last minute this morning, when everything seemed to fall right into place, Jeremy and I decided to go to breakfast at Panera. Charlee Kate loved this. She just loves being out and about and she just loves the people too. I have big plans for her over the next few weeks. We leave for Bama a week from today. We haven't been there since Christmas so we are very excited to see so many family and friends.
My little girl all in blue today!!! I loved her little shoes on her. She couldn't kick these off very easy, but the pants are still a little long so you couldn't see them that well.

As I started thinking about everything that will be taking place over the next 2 weeks, I got a headache, stressed, and even some anxiety, haha! Then I read in my Fitness magazine that 1.5 oz of chocolate everyday is supposed to reduce the stress hormone. Therefore, I take that to mean that more is better right? Easter candy here I come!!!!

However, to end my Friday I had 2 of the most hilarious events happen at school. 2 little girls misspelled important words and BOY DID IT CHANGE THE MEANING OF THEIR WRITING!! I love invented spelling!!! I will not post their sentences on my blog, but just email if you would like to know. Lets just say one little girl needs to learn the difference between her lower case b's and d's. More pictures and posts to come later, but I will be on the way to Atlanta first thing in the morning. CK gets quality time with daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment