Sunday, July 5, 2009

Who said it was all about what you need?

I do believe that Baby Wilson is going to be "set", especially when it comes to diaper bags and pacis. With it being the first baby, I wanted more than I would need (and then a little more) for this baby. I think that happens a lot with the "first". My mom made me some really cute diaper bags. I never know what kind baby Wilson may need. Here are a few pictures of some of that she made. She did make me a black and red BAMA bag, but I got it at my shower and I don't have a picture of it. They are really cute in person! I am sure there will be a different occasion for each.


Then I thought, maybe this baby needs a designer diaper bag as well. I bought one about a year ago that is a vinyl type material that is leopard and orange. It is cute, but perfect for those "germy" places because I can wipe it off very easily. Kelly has one for Hunter and has used it numerous times, especially at the airport. I found a designer one when I was in Orlando and fell in love with it. My stroller system and a lot of other things I have bought are in black and cream so this diaper bag would fit right in.

Last but not least, I took this picture to send to my mom, but my friend Karen helped to make sure Baby Wilson was in style. Here are some of Baby Wilson's special pacis. I think they are cute, but we are ready boy or girl!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment