Friday, July 17, 2009

What time does the Bathroom Open?

I love this title of the blog! If you read the blog below, Jeremy and I were in Orlando for 2 days and had the best time. I met my friend Ashley there today to shop and have lunch. The first question she ask someone (for us both) was "what time does the bathroom open". I laughed! Who cares about Neimans or Saks, we want to know about the bathroom! I had a wonderful time seeing her, catching up, shopping, and eating lunch. Jeremy and I also had a great time just relaxing and eating out. We stayed at the Gaylord Palms, which is a chain to The Opryland Hotel, for my fellow southern people. It is really nice. Here are some pics to enjoy for all my blog followers. I have received the emails and I promised to get new pictures up so here they are!!! I promise to have more this weekend as well. I am on a roll now!

Oh and as far as the background, which is always the same... look for that wreath changing. Jeremy is cutting me out 4 new ones to be painted so I should have a cute new one soon!
33 1/2 weeks along! The "Mutha"

Gaylord Palms Hotel... you can't see the scenery because it is night time. What a shame because it was all so gorgeous!!!

Here is my friend Ashley with me, ready to shop!


I know the background and pictures are kind of cheesy, but just check out the belly and ignore the rest. haha! 34 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment