Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An Update, but it is pretty basic

So I have officially failed at my picture taking! I had huge plans to take these pictures that i have waited and waited to take until my belly was a certain size and every night we sit down about 10:30 and I don't feel like doing it. I told Jeremy, Friday night is the night for the pictures!!! We have to take them and I promise to post them this weekend. Baby Wilson has grown so much that I really need a new one to post. I have 6 weeks left and promise to be better at taking pictures.

This is what I am good at now... dropping things, remembering nothing, wanting everything in order just in case (haha), and taking cold/luke warm showers. I can't remember when I last wanted a shower that was even remotely hot. UGH! It could be a long 6 weeks, but maybe not.

I went to the doctor on Tuesday. The doctors seem to just think this has been the perfect pregnancy. Lets hope they are right because it is not over by any means. The fun hasn't even started! I have felt great lately and really can't complain about anything, but Florida heat and that would be the same even if I wasn't pregnant. Baby Wilson moves all over the place and even has me up at night several times. I will miss this baby moving in my tummy! As the doctor's visits get more frequent, I will give much better updates as to what is going on. I can't believe we are getting so close.

It has been very nice being back home in Tampa and enjoying doing things here. I love this part of summer.... doing what I want, when I want. Today I had the most amazing prenatal massage. It was wonderful! Tomorrow I will go with Jeremy to Orlando. He has to work but I am going to sit by the pool all day and then on Friday meet my friend Ashley to shop and have lunch. I can't wait to see her! I have met a new neighbor down the street that is from Mississippi and she is truly a southern girl. It is so exciting when I meet another southern girl because they "get it". I have also enjoyed just getting things done that really need to be completed before the Baby comes.

That is our life in a nutshell for the past week and what has been going on, but there is no excuse for not having pictures. I should have lots to post pretty soon! Keep checking for some updated ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment