Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The doctor said...

Let me start with the BEST part.... After the doctor's appointment, we went to the mall and to eat dinner at one of my favorites... Cheesecake Factory. I started having heartburn and so we had to get our dessert to go. Here I am... enjoying every minute of it! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake. YUMMY!!! My poor little orphan Chloe, sure would like a bite!
Let's go to the doctor!!! 36 weeks preggo and notice, new wreath on the door, LOL!
So we went for our appointment today at the doctor. It ended up being a long, but fun one. The doctor that I saw is the one that "got us pregnant" so to speak. We love him and would love for him to deliver the baby. Who knows! He feeds into Jeremy's jokes and it gets quite funny. First off, I had my exam and I failed the "paper drape" test. Apparently those things are all so different and I put it on wrong. I felt like a big idiot, but we just laughed about it. After my exam, he told me that my cervix is closed and baby is breached. Guess my idea of going in to have the baby tomorrow is out!!! Since I hardly slept last night and it was painful and weird, he wanted to monitor the baby for about 45 minutes. Jeremy and I sat and listened to the baby's heartbeat which was exciting. Dr. Minton did have to vibrate my stomach to wake it up, but after the monitoring he said this little baby is healthy, the heart rate kept going up and down and up and down, which is exactly what they want to see. He also determined I am having contractions, but my cervix isn't responding. It really wasn't a bad appointment at all, but I haven't really worried about it either. Maybe I should be worried??? I tell Jeremy "we will just wing it. It will all work out", LOL! I love the nurses and doctors so it is always fun anyways. We go back next week and get to have a sonogram. The doc wants to see if Baby Wilson has turned. This is exciting because we get to see Baby Wilson again, but have to beg, beg, beg not to tell us the gender. I can't wait!!!



I captured this picture on our way home. Meteorologist Jamie Wilson says the sky looks iffy. However, it did NOT have a tornado feeling so I knew I was okay, but it was crazy how divided it looked to me. All I could think of was... I AM GLAD I AM NOT IN AN AIRPLANE!

No comments:

Post a Comment