Monday, July 27, 2009

Redneck weekend

We had a busy weekend, but a productive one. I am all about being productive! Some people like to say it is "nesting". I laugh and say they must not know me at all because I go through this EVERY summer. I want everything done, cleaned out, organized, etc... However, this issue now goes beyond summer and it is a year round thing. So.... somehow I got into planning the whole community garage sale that was held this past Saturday. Not sure how this all happened, but it did and it was a success I would say. As Kelly and I were preparing for it, I hated the thought of it and thought I was a crazy woman. Jeremy kept me on my toes with all of his fun comments and trying to sell our "crap" or "junk" to someone else. It was truly something that should have been caught on video camera!!! However, I missed that but I did catch one thing on camera and here it is. I love it! As Lindsay said.... this is Jeremy on the back of the "yota"
This week starts our weekly doctor's appointments. Gosh Baby Wilson' due date is getting closer and closer. I am busy getting my classroom ready just in case it needs to be ready early. I will have a posting soon of the doctor update and this belly that just keeps going and going and going.


No comments:

Post a Comment