Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Get a way...not many pics

So I took a trip with Jeremy! He had to do some work in central FL and I tagged along. We flew into Orlando to start with! I hit up exits 68, 75, and 78. My favorite outlets and mall of millennia! It all came back around, stores, back roads, the fun!! Then a few days of just beach, sleeping, working out, and dinner! It was a much needed break (even though I thought of my babies the whole time too). It was great! Much much needed TOES in the sand!  

The morning before I left these cuties
The ice cream truck on the beach that kept playing Christmas music...gave me a good laugh
Just me and the ocean!!!
Beach time
Night time 
The secret service workout Stephanie told me about!! Killed me and Jeremy! Exhausted! Dead! Jello muscles! We did it!!!!! lol...it was hard core. I have had a lot of "self talks" through a workout to try and finish but this was one of my harder talks : )
CK having fun with Jace and Blake while we are away


No comments:

Post a Comment