Sunday, July 20, 2014

Some good ole pictures

Forgot to post this adorable picture of the boys! Hunter LOVES Beckham and was so good with him. It's absolutely adorable 
Finally back home, cleaned, organized, settled! It felt good! Had friends over for what turned out to be a LATE night...this is why! Old school Mario brothers tournament! Haha
Beckham loves to swing! He loves to be on the go and moving! Charlee Kate was this way too. I do believe part of it is because I NEVER stop! While I was pregnant and after birth, it's moving all the time, going nonstop, and exercising. We are movers and groovers and I must admit I am just wired that way. 
A great week at bible school with her best friend Harper! 
They just LOVE each other!!!
One morning before bible school! Please please let us have an early fall...I am over heat and humidity! 
My favorite girl came to stay 2 days! My kids adore her and loved it! I loved it more having a "side kick" with me especially while Jeremy was in Chicago. Oh how we love Haley (she's been a Whatley since she was 6 months old...started babysitting her 16 yrs ago)
We get a date night once a week (even if it's a movie at home) but Sunday night we went out to one of our fav places in Bham! FIVE bar and grill! 

What a great week at home! Lots of fun, lots of cleaning and organizing, and lots of stuff with friends! That part I like about summer time. I am not ready to prepare my little girl for K! It starts soooo soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment