Thursday, July 31, 2014

Some fun activities

wanted to do lots of fun things with Charlee Kate before summer was over. I think there has been something exciting for her practically everyday this summer but I still let her pick some of her favorite ideas. We did these things before heading to the beach! Here are a few....when I remembered to take pictures. 

While daddy was in Chicago for a week, Charlee Kate had bible school. On the last night of bible school, we had movie night. She wanted to turn the lights out, make popcorn and cookies, and have a pallet. So we did! We watched Frozen. 

The park is ALWAYS a hit! This is "our" park, about a block or so away from the house but we have many to choose from. 
Painting with letters! 
One of her favorite things...popcicles
Another family movie night...
Going on a walk...but Charlee Kate wanted to run like her mommy. I thought after a few streets she would be tired but she kept going and going! 
We have had days like this 3 times in July! Ahhh...I am ready for fall 

So on a day with 61 degrees out and no humidity....we went to Flip burger at the summit. Sat outside and it was a perfect lunch day with Jennifer and Blake 

Not real sure how fun the last 2 pics were...one was right before we headed out to buy a sectional for the playroom.

This was yet another painting project. Every time I have a project, I say I won't do anymore!!! My problem is I am just a busy bee


No comments:

Post a Comment