Friday, July 18, 2014

Clean living

Well...sometimes my OCD wins! Once we got home from Charlotte, something sparked a motivation in me to just move one piece of furniture! However, that led to rearranging rooms, reorganizing drawers and closets, completely redecorating, then cleaning along the way. A 48 hour project that wore me out but felt good when done! The last project is the huge yard sale in September to completely have a clean basement and redo a playroom. I just like my stuff cleaned and organized I guess. 

The kids rooms were the first make overs. They are still my favorite. I recently painted a table for them that goes in the kitchen. I have had my feel for painting. I think I did everything in their rooms. I keep doing it but can't say that I love too. I just love a finished product 😄

After all was finally done, I lighted candles, melted my waxes, and it felt complete. For some reason I melted my pumpkin waxes. Maybe the cool weather outside sparked that...but you mix a fall smell and cool weather, makes me want FALL! 🏈






The suitcase now houses toys for Beckham 
The little table I painted for the kids. CK loves to draw and do school work while I am cooking. I love having it in the kitchen so she is in there with me. She also likes to clean my make up containers and organize here! 💄...yep she's my child!  My granddaddy made this table years ago.


I have actually considered selling the Gucci diaper bag. I guess I am a favorite brand girl but if anyone's interested let me know.


Last...my mom sells these essential oils. They are huge here and making their way around. The diffuser is awesome. I always diffuse an oil based on why we need a certain one, clean with thieves, drink the ninxa drink, and my kids use it for any type of sickness, scar, need! If you don't know about this and like that organic, clean, healthy way to live...this is the other half if it : ) 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment