Wednesday, June 25, 2014

6 months and smiling

My heart is full! These two sweet babies! 
Beckham is 6 months old (really 6 1/2 months old now). Charlee Kate will be 5 in 2 months. This is when I just want to start freezing time!!! It's too precious. Some of his 6 month markings...
- he loves any kind of baby food! Obviously which is why he is almost the size of a 10 month old. Jeremy calls him the line backer 
- he is amazed by his hands and eats them all the time
- laughing and smiling! What he does ALL the time
- sleeps a good 11-12 hours at night
- he adores Charlee Kate and like wise with her. 
- the baby b'jorn is his favorite. He is getting too big for it but it's my last baby in it. I will carry him in it as much as I can
- he will not roll from his tummy to his back but will roll the other way and is almost sitting up alone
- he loves a stroller ride or any ride...that's his cue to cat nap 
- I love this boy! He is going to be a mommys boy 




She is so into cheerleading!
Now beckham can start eating the good stuff
That's some good sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment