Tuesday, June 10, 2014

This is how we've rolled!

Not sure why I haven't taken many pictures lately! Lots of nice days at home I guess...just haven't thought to do it! I always like to start the summer with projects and most are completed or on their way to completion. 
Here's how a few weeks have rolled...
* bedrooms reorganized...I love change and that makes for a good clean! It also made me realize I can't wait to change my bedding soon yet I love love love my kiddos rooms! Especially B's nursery!! I will have a hard time letting that go when I have to. My house is all gray and white but something about that nursery! 
* AL game day outfits designed, material bought, and my sewing lady has it all! I like CK and now B to have something different and can't wait to see these! 
* CK's Frozen party ideas together and pieces coming together! 
* swim lessons a huge success for CK. She finally let go of the fear and took off with it! 
* the Bob...and the Quinny...we have gotten our money's worth out of them about 10 times already. We run/walk everywhere! I use them daily 2-3 times a day. Love my strollers!
* cheer camp for CK all week...that's busy in itself
* CK fell...hurt cheekbone, no stitches but had to be glued together and very black eye! 
* fresh flowers...a must must ALL the time!!!
* some date nights between Jeremy's traveling, family events, and just life
* some GREAT workouts/runs/insanity...I love the feeling of soreness after a workout
* lots of play time with friends
* cousins come next week yippee!!!
* upcoming trip with Jeremy for a much needed break! 

In a nutshell, that's how the last few weeks have gone! I have left things out (not intentionally).... Just bc my brain is full, never stops running, and unfortunately that "super woman" status I would love to take on...doesn't exist (hint one of my last posts about a Devotional) 

I give it my best shot each day! They fly by too fast but are so precious!

First night of hurt face
Park fun of course
By request...Charlee Kate ask for a fancy night out at bonefish! Of course I wasn't turning that down! 
Watching a show...clean babies
Waking up...always SO happy! This guy rocks his naps and sleeping all night! Love his schedule and we stick to it bc of this 

Best best friends!
Fresh flowers on CK's table (my favorite)
Sweet treat left on my back porch by my fabulous neighbor Alexa McElroy! Oh how I love her! 
Just a flashback pic I had to show someone...make me cry! How is she so big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment