Friday, June 6, 2014

My dream!

Well my dream not only came true with two healthy babies and even one of each!!! But...I always wanted them to have Jeremy's face and blonde hair. Looks like that's the route we are headed down. I keep thinking "wow I always prayed for A BABY and A HEALTHY ONE but God really knew my deepest thoughts" haha! He gave me two!!! Here are two comparison shots. Both of these were Jeremy's outfits. CK's head is rounder but they are so similar. 

Love love love! These two have my heart! Charlee Kate told me "Beckham is her best friend". She just waits for everyday to make him laugh, play with him, lay by him, or show him off! I worried she would be jealous but she always says "I love him and never want to give him back". Lol...the thoughts of a little kid! 

The writing was from my Instagram pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment