Sunday, November 10, 2013

New stroller

There were 2 big things I always wanted if I got pregnant again. The designer diaper bag (check!) and the double BOB stroller (check!). My parents gave us the stroller. We travel around town in the stroller like it's our car so we are already using it and CK loves it!! Now just waiting on baby brother or sister to join! This isn't the best picture but one from after school when I picked her up last week. 

Whew what a great weekend and a long one at that! 75% of decorating done..finishing today, great ending to a bama game!!!! And...gorgeous weather with cold cold weather heading our way. My nephew was in town from AU and went to the bama game with my dad and Jeremy. He stayed through Sunday afternoon which was nice too. Charlee Kate loved having him around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment