Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pictures to catch up!


Some pictures to catch up on from the last few weeks. My fabulous neighbor who has just become one of my best friends, threw a Sprinkle for me about 3 weeks ago. This was just for all my sweet, close friends here in Birmingham. I just wanted something small and simple. After the baby is born, Sue will give the Sprinkle for all our family and close family friends. This particular Sprinkle was the weekend before Halloween. She had it decorated just precious! Of course, Alexa's house is beautiful anyways!!! Here are a few pictures from the shower. Not nearly as many as I wanted, but a lot of them were really dark!



A cake from one of my favorite places! Olexa's in Mountain Brook. It was so yummy!!!




Charlee Kate and Harper were playing at my house with their daddys but came over for cake after it was all over. These two are such a mess together!
The cute little party favors.


Halloween night! My little Tinker Bell! She changed her mind from mermaid to Tinkerbell!


Heading out of town last weekend. Just a quick snapshot of the two of us... well three of us I guess!






No comments:

Post a Comment