Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am catching up...

It's been a week since I have posted. I have pictures to post, but just haven't gotten them up yet! They are coming! Everything is still going great! I can't believe Thanksgiving is a week away! Charlee Kate is counting down until Thanksgiving! She knows that baby comes next and then Christmas. She is just so excited!!!
 
Doctor visits are good! Everything looks great for the baby! It is in position, but nothing is happening so we just go about our day as we always do : ) I am so excited and ready to meet this baby, but yet... I don't want the pregnancy to end yet. I was this way with Charlee Kate too.... bitter sweet! I have loved being pregnant (minus the vericosity, purple right leg... haha). Other than that... all is great. Will keep the posts coming!
 
One morning picture of Charlee Kate! Will posts more pictures soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment