Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy birthday!!

Happy happy birthday to my husband! It's hard to believe we started dating when he was 17 and now he is 36... 19 years!! If anyone is deserving of this special day it's him! I say it all the time, but Charlee Kate, baby Wilson, and I are lucky to have him to take care of us. His parents raised him well and he puts all of our needs before his own. Birthdays just become another day at this point in life but we have tried to make it a great celebration for him!! Last week Charlee Kate and I had a scavenger hunt for him to go on. There were little happys along the way but it ended with his big gift! A Breitling bracelet (aka...watch band). I now know all the watch lingo after talking to the guy in Atlanta over and over before ordering and finding it in the US. This is like a girl having a designer handbag... We hope he loved it!! I got a little guidance from his friend Steven though! 

We hope this day is wonderful for him! He picked Little Donkey for the place to eat tonight! His choice... Them Steel City Pops! Happy birthday Jeremy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment