Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New pictures

Days are great...can't believe my weeks are slowly coming to an end. Bittersweet because I love being pregnant! With Charlee Kate I always hoped for another pregnancy so I knew/hoped it wasn't the end, but this will be my last baby. I just don't want to go through any of the fertility again and 2 is a good number. I want to hold this sweet baby and meet him/her, yet... I will miss those kicks and that baby in my tummy. It's crazy but I just love it! I also LOVE this time of the year.... Cool weather, holidays, football! This weekend my house will be decorated for Christmas except the live tree and garland. I am always an early bird but I want it up before Baby Wilson comes. I have a lot of presents already and they are wrapped, but I can always manage to get the shopping in... haha. I just need the decorating done. I also want to enjoy every minute with Charlee Kate before Baby Wilson comes. So many exciting things to look forward to! 

My photographer that took my belly pictures, also took a few pictures of Charlee Kate before we began. They were precious! I just added a few in here!






No comments:

Post a Comment