Friday, July 12, 2013

Some more "beach time"

Our beach trip was fabulous! One of the best and can I say so relaxing! I only got dressed twice to go out. Other than that it was pure relaxing, pool time, and beach time! Charlee Kate loved her time with hunter and Ella too! She finally started really going under water and loving going under water the last day. I was so proud of her. We had a photographer take some great family pics so I hope to post those soon as well! Last day was shopping then beach time until 8:30 at night... Fabulous. Even though the beach as been wonderful, I was ready to be home!

Our beach days! We were blessed to have the most amazing week of wonderful weather! 

The sand castle Jeremy built 
Going to eat at schooners 

These were all her "own" poses. I wanted to take pictures of her and this is what she did.





Waiting to ride a ride at Pier Park. She was such a trooper this day and was exhausted but never whined! 

No comments:

Post a Comment