Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy places

We have had lots of happy places so far this summer! The last couple of weeks have been great ones...really the whole month! Charlee Kate and I tagged along with Jeremy to AU one night this week. We stayed at the Robert Trent jones golf course and it was gorgeous! It's always a nice get a way from me feeling like I need to do "house things" especially with all the projects I try to keep up! 

We also went to the lake Saturday and Sunday. That's always fun! Charlee Kate loves to go there...it's a second home. Jeremy and I have an upcoming trip that I know will be a happy place! Salt Lake City and Park City. The mountains, hiking, relaxing, maybe a hot air balloon ride, and the best part...70 and 50 degree temps. We wanted to do this in the fall but it would be too close to the due date so we are doing it this summer. I can't wait!!! I know those temperatures will make me super excited for football weather. Here's to another great week and my friend and I are taking the girls to see the play Cinderella tomorrow along with lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Always a favorite. 

A few 4th of July pictures my uncle took



It was actually chilly enough at night that we wanted to sit by the fire pit
Playing office and setting her desk up
The pool in AU was great for CHarlee Kate 
Getting her towel JUST right to lay out 

No comments:

Post a Comment