Friday, July 26, 2013

Girls day out!

It was full of fun today! When CHarlee Kate is with me, I try to make it all fun. We have so much fun together and she is a great side kick! My "mini me". It all started with going to the Cinderella play with Harper and Lisa. The girls loves it and it was cute! Then off to a long lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! That was sooo yummy as always! Then CHarlee Kate and I had a few errands up our sleeve. She is such a good shopper! After those first 2 events the day was almost gone so we made the errands quick but they were fun and productive! 

I have made 2 posts in one day! Whoo hoo...I am on top of it! Haha

Heading out for our girls day! 
They were waiting to go into the play

After it was over and meeting the characters
Cinderella...she did have brown hair, a little confusing but they loved it

The girls were in rare form here...the Cheesecake Factory!


One productive errand! Of course, my partner in crime had to help me out from FL...Ashley! She knows her stuff on handbags!


No comments:

Post a Comment