Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beach days


It's funny how many memories we have made at the condo! From Kelly and Kevin finding out they were pregnant with hunter to this last pregnancy for our families. Lots of great memories and the kids are having do much fun this time! This may be the first trip they actually remember though. We got here Sunday around lunch and we have had fabulous weather. The rest of the week looks great too. All the kiddos have been lucky to be together since last Sunday! They have definitely had lots of playtime. Here are a few pictures from the week so far!

We bounce back and forth from the beach to the pool all day. I love it though bc I need both! The beach is my fav but I need the pool to wash off the stickiness!







My only beach picture so far! Taken the first day. Charlee Kate loves to build a sand castle with her daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment