Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer time!!

It's around the corner (Today to be exact) and I have Summer Fever bad!!! I am ready for the break.... we need a break. I am looking forward to flying to Tampa this upcoming Memorial Day weekend! We have plans to see friends, stay at The Ritz I hope, go to Orlando for a couple of days to take CK to Disney, eat at all my favorites (Daily Eats and Wrights here I come!), and just enjoy being away. I am excited to take Charlee Kate back as well. This was all decided last minute as in like 6 days ago, but sometimes those random vacations are fun. We are flying out and Charlee Kate is so ready to go somewhere. Jeremy and I are too!!!

This past weekend we attended graduation parties for 2 of our nephews. That is so hard to believe because I remember holding one of my nephews at Jeremy's graduation and he was only 1 year old. I can't believe they are graduating this year. One is going to Auburn and one to Alabama.... they have some very fun times ahead of them. Charlee Kate just loved playing with her cousins. She played so hard. Here are a couple of phone pictures that I snapped real quick!

I only have these 2 pictures. Josh is the one graduating in this picture and he is an exact "imitation" of his Uncle Jeremy!!! They look sort of alike, but act EXACTLY alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment