Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day

Why do I only have 2 pictures for Mother's Day? Who knows.... but I can blog about the day. Saturday was such a productive, busy, fun day that we were literally exhausted from on Sunday. I am so mad I just totally stopped and forgot pictures though! There are 2 at the bottom.

Saturday was like a little Mother's Day too though. Charlee Kate and I had a morning out for 3-4 hours at the Summit. I had my hair cut, we did some shopping, had lunch, and had lots of fun! She was absolutely the sweetest thing ever too. We had fun together. That afternoon was cleaning, Jeremy worked in the yard for almost 9 hours, we rearranged, and just did "STUFF", which may not seem like fun to most.... but to me, it was fabulous! We needed a very good catch up day and it was so wonderful! Even though we moved into this house almost 9 months ago, there are still things that we work on and it is continuously getting better and better. The yard needed TLC and we needed new outdoor furniture so the furniture is coming together, the firepit is coming together, all the planting of flowers and trees, the garden Jeremy and CK created... it is really looking good! That fabulous Saturday made for a tiring Sunday though.

Sunday was a well rested, sleep in day! We don't have Sunday School until 10;00 so we can rest on Sundays. For lots of reasons I was just wanted the regular old Cheesecake Factory... but that was just a place I was craving so we went and ate outside. OMG that in itself was heaven b/c the temperature was low 60's, eating outside with my family, just wonderful! Afterwards we rested, went out to exercise, and literally just RESTED. That is how all Sundays should be I know! It was a great day, a blessing, and like I have said many times before, just an answered prayer to be called "mommy". Thank you to Jeremy and Charlee Kate for making Mother's Day weekend an amazing one! Charlee Kate and Jeremy did give me a fabulous mother's day surprise from my very favorite store and I was surprised! It was super sweet, but I must say the best gifts were being with the family that day!.

Picture 1: As we were waiting for our table at the Cheesecake Factory, Charlee Kate just wanted to sit there. The breeze was blowing and she was playing with flowers and it was so nice out. I totally agreed. It was every bit worth it!
 My favorite little picture of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment