Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Circus Weekend!

I have been waiting for this past weekend for awhile. I couldn't wait to take Charlee Kate to the circus. We were so excited! Of course, I did not tell her about it until the day of the circus. Within that small time period, she ask me about 10 times when we were leaving. After she figured out cotton candy was there, I think that was what she was most excited about. Once we got to the circus, we got her the cotton candy... her favorite.... and she absolutely loved the animals. The clown acts were not her favorite (or mine), but the animal acts were great. It was so much fun and she was at the perfect age! I saw so many kids younger than her STRUGGLING to survive the 2.5 hours so her age was perfect. I enjoyed the Circus myself, but watching her was the best part!!! It was a wonderful weekend!!!

I am home today because of bad weather that was expected to roll through this morning. We do not have to go to school until 11:00. Thankfully, all has been okay!!!

A few pictures of us heading out to see our parents on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day and gave me a little Spring Fever but I am not ready to give up my winter yet!



Jeremy still has the long hair.... it was just wet here!


Heading to the Circus! I took pictures of the actual circus but didn't post those. She was more exciting!









No comments:

Post a Comment