Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year... 2013

Happy new year. January 1,2013! I never thought I would be at such a great stage in life. I just want to freeze all these wonderful moments. Our holiday break was absolutely wonderful. As always, I get the "blues" when I have to get back into reality. I love lazy days when we are all home, times with so many family and friends, little trips, the happiness that Christmas brings, and the extra time off with Jeremy and CK. However, getting back into a routine is good, just always much harder the first couple of days. 

Our after Christmas days were just as great as the ones before. We had the Hardens and Ashlee over one night. That brought out some great laughs. Then we headed back to Jacksonville for one night while Jeremy enjoyed dinner with high school friends, my parents took me and CK out for my birthday, then my parents kept Charlee Kate while Jeremy and I took off to ATL for a couple of days. We always do that this time of year and we always enjoy our shopping, relaxing, and eating out. We miss Charlee Kate when we are gone but its good for it to just be us every once in awhile. This year we went to Jeremy's uncle's holiday party in downtown ATL that overlooked the city. It was so much fun! I always enjoy a fun Christmas party. Then we headed back to the lake house for a couple of nights with old friends and celebrated New Year's Eve! Kelly and Ella did a last minute trip back to Bama so that made it even better. All in ll, definitely a fun fun break and lots of time with my little girl.

I can definitely say we were blessed in 2012 and look forward to another wonderful year, with maybe even less going, going, going! We need a few months of stay-cations after buying a house, renovations, and new car. Honestly it sounds kind of nice just being home for awhile and enjoying our normal new house! 

I can't forget one exciting event coming up.... The national championship! Whew, let's hope 

it's a good one, but still... Miami is a fun place. Happy new year!

My mom taped Charlee Kate singing me Happy Birthday! It's priceless! I love how she says happy birthday to "she"




Off to ATL....CK had just woken up. The camera did some crazy eye things.




Heading out to the big party in Atlanta. It was FREEZING! I swore I was wearing the cute black shorts or dress, but I couldn't do it. The wind was just cutting through us.

The girls at the lake house for the New Years Eve Party. Charlee Kate, Ella, and Malena


Making rice krispie treats and decorating them!

Charlee Kate woke up early and missed her normal nap. While Kelly was holding her she fell asleep at 5:00. She was so exhausted! I know she really missed her routine and house.

When we took an all girls picture with their kids, Ella wanted me to hold her. Worked out since my child was sleeping, haha! I will claim her anyday!


Charlee Kate and Zoe. The last little one to arrive!


All the guys.... they go way back to Elementary school! And... their little girls!

One of the boutiques that I have followed for a long time online, but my college friend starting going right when they opened. She definitely had some cute things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment