Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello... another week!

Whew... I am not sure how I missed a post for a week. It was a busy and productive week last week so I never even thought about it. The weekend was pretty much hanging out at home, going to some friends house for a little while for an adult party, then church. It was very rainy all weekend so we pretty much stayed inside. I am not complaining about these relaxing weekends though. They are needed after the hustle and bustle of the holidays, even though we still love that! We are great though... made it through another football season and seeing AL win another National Championship. So exciting!!! Roll Tide! We do have the AL celebration in Tuscaloosa this weekend to look forward to and the Circus that is coming up. We can't wait! 

This picture was taken this time last year! WOW how she has grown up so much! Check out the Comparison. She doesn't have that baby face as much! 

 
 What a mess! This was after school one day... obviously... but I could still eat her up. She absolutely loves her school, begs to go, and begs to stay. She loves playing with her friends. After the weekend is over, she is ready to go back! (She is usually ready to go on Sundays, but she makes it until Mondays). That makes me feel so good that she loves it so much.




1 comment:

  1. She is soooo stinking cute! ;-) We are going to the circus too and I can not wait! I hope SC loves it!
    Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete