Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our day...

I am so mad at myself...my friend Susan and I like to take our babies and go walking (Her little boy Wyatt is 2 months older than Charlee Kate). Today we went to Bayshore to go walking. For those people not familiar with Tampa, this is like Homewood or Mountain Brook by the water. It is gorgeous. It is also the longest continuous sidewalk in the U.S. Thanks for that little bit of trivia Susan. Anyways...totally off track, but I am mad at myself because I forgot my camera. They were so cute riding in their strollers sleeping and they always do so good for us to walk at least an hour or so. The view was gorgeous today and Susan showed me Derek Jeter's house being built along the water. It is not a house... more like a compound!!!

I hope to get a picture the next time we take a walk. Charlee Kate did so good. She seems to do best when we stay on the go. That must mean she is my child for sure! I knew she had something of me in her, but she has her daddy's passive, happy go lucky personality. We went to International Mall afterwards and she just slept then woke up and smiled and talked to everyone. She was such a good shopper. She had on a cute little outfit too so I promise not to forget the camera next time. Until next time....bama here we come.

1 comment:

  1. OOH!! I love Derek Jeter! Can't wait to see pics of his place!
    Sounds like you have a perfect little baby! She sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete