Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Diaper check

Here is my little girl laughing at her daddy before we head out to dinner. I love hats!!!! (as I have said before, I like hats better than bows). Leopard is my favorite, but we all know a girl can't always wear the same thing. She needs a variety so.... I ordered several more hats. Be sure to check out my blog soon for the new pictures and new hats.




As we headed out to Destin today to go shopping, I had Charlee Kate dressed so cute!!! Before we pulled out my happy little girl smelled funny. I did a quick diaper check and found poop all the way up to her armpits. I didn't even get a picture in this cute outfit before i had to change it. The funny part, she was still laughing and smiling even though that was all over her. Oh well... we will wear the outfit again and I know that is not the last poopie experience either.


This picture cracked me up. As I was fixing the stroller for our walk and I looked down and this is what I saw.
Out for a morning stroll at the beach. IT is very chilly so after this picture she had lots of blankets around her
The day we arrived at the condo... Hurricane Ida had just left. The ocean looked very "mean".

Two days later........ It is back to the gorgeous place we are used to seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment