Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just a few things here and there

Simple.... but I love it.

I just love this sweet smile
I just couldn't keep a hat or bow on today
I just love this outfit! It is a lollipop but hard to tell with her hands all over the place

After mom and dad kept her all day, this is what she wanted to do. Just lay in her diaper and kick her socks off. She always has those fists in the air and loves to copy you, especially if you try to snap or stick your tongue out.
Mom is shopping at Midtown and Charlee Kate is knocked out on Pop. He is almost out too.
We had big plans for family pictures today but it was really cold out so we postponed it for another day. Contemplating the picture poses, haha!

Look at her face. She is saying, STOP KISSING ME! We kept kissing on her.

Like I said up above in another picture... she was NOT having it with hats today.
Went for lunch at The Classic and out she went

We decided to go for a very cold run on a day that looked and felt like it could snow. Here we go and she is just going to relax with Gammy while we are gone. Jeremy just thinks he can keep up, but after running up some steep hills and going non-stop, we were both hurting, ha!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are going to hate to hear this, trust me, I hear it all of the time but she looks just like her Daddy. I don't hate to hear it but how cool would it be to hear, just once, man she looks like her Mommy!! Loving the picture of her and her Pop...just too cute. Where did you get the Priss Pot onesie?

    ReplyDelete