Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



We have so much to be thankful for this year and little Miss Charlee Kate is one of the best blessings we could ask for! I couldn't wait for her First Thanksgiving, but she didn't have a traditional Thanksgiving outfit. I loved her little outfit, yet I didn't get a great picture in it. I will take another one. We went to my grandparents for lunch and it was so nice to spend so much time with our family. Charlee Kate just talked to everyone too.
Changed from the hat to the bow
Eating at The Classic Wednesday after some pre-early Black Friday shopping. Jeremy had CK all day while mom and I shopped. We got a lot done and found some good deals.
Charlee Kate slept through the whole meal

She is lucky to get to know her great-grandparents

She was even tired after Thanksgiving lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment