Monday, November 16, 2009

Dinner with some of my favorite people!

We went to eat dinner with some of my most favorite people... Mindi and Haley! Not the greatest of pictures at all but Charlee Kate was sleeping and we didn't dare wake her : ) I have said it a million times, but little Miss Cotton isn't so little anymore. Where does time go???

In these pictures, Charlee Kate is wearing Jeremy's overalls when he was a baby, her leopard onesie, one of my favorite hats of course, and the cutest little shoes with her leopard socks. However, my "whole outfit" picture turned out horrible. I planned to take another one but before we got to the first store, she covered it in poop so I had to change her. haha! Story of my life these days. I will take cuter ones to post sometime.

Oh and BTW... sometimes I put "CK" down just because I am too lazy to type out her whole name, but we aren't calling her that. We do call her Charlee Kate. Someone brought that up and that was a good point : )


No comments:

Post a Comment