Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our shopping trip to Birmingham

Mom and I took Charlee Kate on her first big shopping trip to Birmingham yesterday. She went all over the place from the Summit to different boutiques. She was so good! She enjoyed looking at everyone and all the places we were going. We went to one of my favorite places for lunch... Momma Goldbergs. YUMMY! Dad met us for lunch and here are my parents with Miss Prissy in front of the restaurant in Homewood.

Charlee Kate and I in front of the new Juicy store. I am so glad that B'ham has a Juicy store now. Tampa doesn't even have that.

Check out Charlee Kate's "bling" onesie. She is all ready for Halloween!
I love these adorable jammies from Dylan's Candy Bar.
My friend Kelly Gross gave her this adorable hat and Louis Spitton onesie. I loved it!!! Look at my little piggle wiggle and those chubby cheeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment