Saturday, October 17, 2009

My first flight!

Charlee Kate took her first plane ride on Monday, when we flew back from Alabama. Luckily I had my mom to fly back with me because I was a little nervous for her first plane ride, but she did so good! She slept and was so sweet. Besides the fact... it was so nice to NOT put her in a car seat for 9 hours to drive home. UGH, that just did not sound fun. My little girl was still traveling in her pajamas. It was very comfy for her and we had to get up soooo early.
After we landed in Tampa



I loved this picture! I took it outside the window as we were flying!


It was so early for my little girl. She just wanted to sleep!

Kelly and Ella picked us up at the airport. We all headed to International for lunch and a little shopping around. Here are the girls, nice and cozy. It didn't last too long though.

No comments:

Post a Comment